In-House Private Parties
Thank you for considering Page Road Grill for your upcoming event.
Page Road Grill is a part of the Chapel Hill Restaurant Group which includes Spankys, Squids, 411 West, 518 West, and Mez. Many of our chefs and managers are members of the American Culinary Federation and culinary school graduates.
Our three private dining rooms can host a variety of events including lunch or dinner meetings, rehearsal dinners, birth- day or anniversary parties.
Executive Chef Joey Guennette invites you to sample our bold, vibrant flavors created from the freshest ingredients sourced locally whenever possible.
Private Dining Room Highlights
PRG has three spaces available for private dining.
- Our "board room" seats 10-12 people and hosts 14 for a cocktail event.
- Our "conference room" seats 20-22 people and hosts 24 for a cocktail event.
- Our "patio room" seats up to 40 people and hosts 50 for a cocktail event.
- PRG has established a pre-tax/pre-tip food and beverage minimum for each of our private dining rooms for daytime and evening events. The difference be- tween the food and beverage spending will be added to the bill as a room rental fee to meet the minimum.
- Please confirm final guest count 7 days before the event and menu selections seven days before the event. We will charge based on the actual final guest count or the guaranteed number, whichever is greater.
- A signed contract detailing the specifics of the event will be finalized (7) days be- fore the event.
- Cancellations one day prior to event will be charged 50% of the food price. Cancellations the day of the event are responsible for 100% of the food price.
- All parties will be billed on a single check with an added 7.5% sales tax . We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card, Diner Club, and Discover Cards.
- Decorations are allowed with the exception of confetti and adhesives that may damage surfaces.
- $1 per person cutting fee applied to cakes brought in by our guests.
- $10 per bottle corking fee for wines/non-alcoholic sparkling wines brought in by our guests.